Kids' shoes get dirty, we get it. That's why PLAE shoes are washable! Watch our video "how to wash PLAE shoes"
- For suede, nylon, mesh, and synthetic uppers, machine wash separately in cold gentle cycle with a gentle detergent. Do not put in the dryer. Use small suede brush to remove excess dirt if desired.
- Insoles can also be machine-washed in cold gentle cycle either left in shoe, or removed and washed separately.
- Air dry naturally, avoiding direct sun.
- For all over leather styles, wipe down with slightly damp washcloth and leave to dry, avoiding sun.
* Please note that washing full grain leather or decorative materials is not advised as it may alter the look or feel of the product.