PLAE shoes are built with kids biomechanics in mind. They're designed with rounded edges and flexible soles for smoother and more balanced movement. They have reflexive traction which grips on loose earth without compromising contact on hard surfaces. Our shoes are durable and comfortable, while featuring removable contoured insoles as well as breathable and washable materials made especially for children.
Articles in this section
- What are the different closure systems for adult shoes?
- Are tabs for kid and adult shoes the same?
- Do you have a barefoot or zero-drop shoe?
- What are the components of the adult shoe insole?
- What is the INNERSPACE™ insole fit system?
- What is the STAELACE™ closure system for adult shoes?
- How do I care for PLAE adult shoes?
- Do adult shoes have matching kids styles?
- What makes PLAE shoes good for kids' feet?
- Are PLAE shoes eco-friendly?