The tabs found on the Larkin adult shoe are different from the kid shoes. Interchangeable and adjustable tabs accommodate instep widths and allow for customization on both the kid and adult shoes with tabs. The tabs on the Larkin are unique in that they loop back on themselves so you can shorten or lengthen them for a perfect fit.
Articles in this section
- What are the different closure systems for adult shoes?
- Are tabs for kid and adult shoes the same?
- Do you have a barefoot or zero-drop shoe?
- What are the components of the adult shoe insole?
- What is the INNERSPACE™ insole fit system?
- What is the STAELACE™ closure system for adult shoes?
- How do I care for PLAE adult shoes?
- Do adult shoes have matching kids styles?
- What makes PLAE shoes good for kids' feet?
- Are PLAE shoes eco-friendly?